I guess I can definitely say that I had an eventful week! JJ got me an AWESOME/KICKASS birthday present, I GOT TO PLAY AN AIRPLANE!!! Granted, there was a flying instructor in the cockpit, and it was a small 4 seat glider, and I only got to fly the bird for about 30 minutes..IT WAS REALLY FUCKING AWESOME!!! My goodness, I didn't get any motion sickness during liftoff!! -hops hops HOPS!- Now I seriously want to get a pilot license now! JJ got tons of piccies in the air, will post on Flickr once I get them off of her. :D
Now onto the rest of the week!
A little list on what I did..
- Ate way too much sushi!
- Bought 3 roundtrip tickets to China for May
- Talked with the real estate agent on the final detail of the closing of mom's house
- Actually saw the said house for the first time!
- Went to see 'Doomsday' with Mike..and liking the movie (GO TIAN!)
- Got homeowner's insurance for the new house
- Start to pack up the house with folks
- Bought 2500 dollars worth of furniture with mom...and that's just for one room! (5 more to go..man, moms gonna be broke after this)
- Got the PPL Math quiz done
- Finished the first season of NCIS (and about to finish the second season too!)
- Just bought the fourth season of NCIS off amazon!(with the help of a $25 gift certificate! SO IT WAS UBER CHEAP!)
- Slept for majority of the time! (average about 13 hours a day!)
Feeling quite accomplished! Lol, while many of my classmate are in FL or Cancun, I am quite content just to spend some relaxing time, doing not much of anything!
Meh, in less than 12 hours, schools gonna start ...again.. SAVE ME!